1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files or widely used devices that are installed on a user’s browser for the purpose of storing, recovering or updating data. They allow a website manager to know the preferences of users when browsing their website and to personalize the services that are offered based on those preferences.
2. What types of cookies exist?
Depending on the purpose, the following kinds of cookies exist:
• Technical cookies: they are necessary for browsing. Without them, the web page would not function properly (“user input” cookies for online shopping baskets, session cookies of a media player, etc.).
• Personalization or settings cookies: they allow a website to recognize a user’s language, the font size, etc.
• Security cookies: they prevent or hinder attacks against a website or its users.
• Analysis cookies: they allow user activity to be measured and browsing statistics to be produced.
• Advertising cookies: they manage the frequency and content of ads.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: they store information about users in order to show personalized advertising.
3. What cookies do we use? Cookies settings panel.
Neither this website nor the legal representatives hereof are liable for either the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of the third parties mentioned in this Cookies Policy.
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes to not share them with third parties, except in cases in which it is necessary for functioning of the system or whenever it may be mandatory by law. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles, which guarantee that all transferred data will be processed with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information about this aspect by clicking on GOOGLE ANALYTICS in the settings panel.
4. How do I uninstall cookies?
Users can freely decide whether or not to install our cookies on their hard drive, as well as decide to eliminate them, by following the procedure established in the help section of their browser. Users can also set up their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive on- screen notification of the reception of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to install them on their hard drive. Below we provide you with links to the manufacturers of devices and browsers for the management or deactivation of cookies of the majority of browsers:
For Internet Explorer: at the menu option: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To learn more, visit the following links: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to- manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9 and https://support.microsoft.com/es- es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
For Google Chrome: at Options > Advanced Options > Privacy > Cookies. For more information, visit the following link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
• For Mozilla Firefox: at the menu option: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To learn more, visit the following links: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies and https://support.mozilla.org/e s/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear- preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los- sitios-we
For Safari (IOS 8): in Settings > Safari > Block cookies. To learn more, visit the following link: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
For Opera: in Settings > Advanced > Privacy and security > Content settings > Cookies. For more information, visit the following link:https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web- preferences/#cookies
For Android: in Menu > Settings > Security and Privacy > Accept cookies to activate or deactivate the box. For more information, visit the following link: http://support.google.com/android/?hl=es
For Windows Phone: in Internet Explorer > More > Settings > activate or deactivate the box to allow cookies. To learn more, visit the following link: http://www.windowsphone.com/es- es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
If you would like to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or plug-ins on your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose those cookies that you would like to allow.
The fact that a user may configure their browser to reject all cookies, or expressly our cookies, could make it impossible to access some services and might mean that their experience on our website could be less satisfactory.
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies, which is the location from which you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate cookies. Neither this website nor the legal representatives hereof guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by said browsers.